Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hats of to You! Madame

I think this has been the moment that has definitely moved me,bearing the fact that it was a sight that has been particularly unique and has changed my perception towards women in general.
There isnt a ray of doubt that I respect them as individuals and not as members of the opposite sex,but this one leaves an impressions of what women really are.

I happened to see a lady bus conductor.I am not sure whether it was a shock of life or just plain awe towards her,but the feeling was something different and I was constantly looking at her,
as was the entire set of people sitting in the bus.

I visited the exam center to attend my exam,and was more than happy to experience the
learning altogether.

A learning that be it any job, if "he" can,"she" definitely can.

No comments: