Monday, August 20, 2007

The Ghostly Images

I am feeling very very lucky,coz my sister owns a cool Nikon Coolpix S5.Although it is a definite point and shoot,but for inquisitive ppl like me who will learn all the neat stuff that the cam does, all that my sister finds it hard to comprehend,it is kinda a lot of, genuine fun.
If you dont belive me check out my album at flickr.com/excerptsfromlife and you will find two ghostly images of my mom and my neice,and this has come as a surprise to me that I could actually do this.
If you are reading this and you happen to stay any where close to the Queens Necklace in Mumbai,please call me..I will give you all the rights to any photo that I click there.

The cam has got what not.The list is endless. A macro function that is terribly good and timelapse..waah...you have to do nothing the cam just goes on with its work.
I am saving a huge sum of money to buy a digital SLR which will gimme a lot more freedom.I wish the OpenMoko had a neat cam in it.I would have definitely brought the phone right away..
If no one would be looking,then I might pick up the screwdriver and then open up the Nikon coolpix,but then the stakes are a kick on the most undesired place and a lifetime celibacy from things that are cool as the Nikon.As for now I am very happy.

And I am genuinely happy that some one else too is interested in photography and this makes me happier than ever...We share atleast something in common.

No comments: